Monday, November 12, 2007

*sigh*....been a long time....

Well, girls, it's been a LOOOONG time since I've been to the gym!

Like...over a month.....  

Things have been SO crazy at work....we've had the DOT coming in to audit us and all kinds of mess!!! 

But, I have lost FIVE pounds!!!!!!!    LOL!  Yeah right...nowhere NEAR skinny!  But five pounds is five pounds!  That's five pounds lighter than I was when I started!!!

OH...I found an icon that I LOVE!!!!  Cause I don't really wanna be skinny, I just want to be skinnier than I am...I still wanna be chunky!  So here's my motto: 

HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!?!?!

I am not sure when I am going to be able to get back to the gym....but I am starting a new diet program soon....and I will definitely try to keep updating on my weight loss! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would be so proud of me...haha

I started a diet on the 1st and started walking a mile 3x a week....and I lost 5lbs too!!!!  I couldn't believe it!

It is so hard, but we can do it!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot!

I am proud of you for losing your 5lbs too! =)

Hugs
Terri

Melissa said...

5 pounds is great. Im waiting til after the holidays to start my weight loss again. I know I can do it, I did it before, but during the summer when i wasnt working I gained it all back :( goodluck!