Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Post In About A Year....



Hey everyone....I know it has been a LOOONG time since I posted in this blog, but I am going to start posting here again. I am still going through my horrible battle with my weight. I have actually GAINED weight in the last year. I am SOOO depressed about it. But I am working on getting rid of it. I have actually decided to get serious about it again, which I haven't really been in the last year. I have lost four pounds since I started trying to lose weight again, which doesn't put me even back down to where I was when I started this journal, which (again) depresses the hell out of me. But...what can you do. The weight is already gained, now I just have to work on losing it again. It REALLY sucks, but I am SO tired of being overweight. I am SO tired of being fat, and knowing it, and not doing anything about it. The little green guy up there? That is how I feel....




This lady down here? That is how I WANT to feel! This of course, is how my R sees me, but that's not how I feel, and BELIEVE me when I tell you, that is NOT how I look! LOL! But that is what he sees, and that is what I want to be. I can see it being a LOOOONG HARD road, but I am going to do it. That is my goal and I am doing it for me....not for anyone else. So, I will be updating this blog as things progress.....
Thanks everyone for keeping up with my journey!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

goodluck. I want to loose weight too, gained all the weight I lost back during the summer.