Thursday, April 1, 2010

Again....long time between posts...

Okay, it's been a few months. I have been working on the whole "weight loss" thing, but it has not been a huge priority in my life. For those of you who have stuck with me through this journey, thank you for continuing to give your support.

I have really fallen behind on the weight loss track, but I intend to weigh tomorrow for the first time in several months.

So....I will let you all know how it goes and what I intend to do about it. Now that I am working at home, it is much harder to lose weight and to get the exercise I need. This is, of course, something I will address on my job blog.

Well........I will see you all tomorrow with the results of my weigh in....hopefully it will be good news!!! LOL!

Loves!

Cassey

No comments: