Friday, September 21, 2007

The Morning after Day Four

Well, here we are, the morning after Day Four of exercising!!!

I did forty one minutes yesterday!  My legs are SO sore today!  This is the first time I have been sore since I started!!!

                   

I did SIX MINUTES on the eliptical thingy!!!!!  SIX WHOLE MINUTES!!!!  I am SO proud of myself!  I did it first, and I thought I was gonna die...but I did it!!!   

Then I did five on the bike and thirty on the treadmill with a slight incline.  Today I am going to up my speed on the treadmill.  I have been going the same speed since I started and it is like the cool down speed!  LOL!  What can I say, I am a wuss!  But I do it for a long time! 

I won't be working out on Saturday or Sunday, I don't think.  They have aerobics class on Saturday (I think) and they ARE open on Sunday (I think), but I don't know if I want to drive ALL THE WAY here for it....it's like a forty five minute drive!  If I don't do it this weekend, then I will definitely do it next weekend, at least to say I did!

 

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW your doing GREAT!  Your just adding so quickly!! How in the world do you add every day!?? I couldn't do it! lol  Wonderful!!  *clapping*

Anonymous said...

Keep it up girlie!

Hugs,
Terri